Friday, April 11, 2008

More promises

I am busy making three portraits in the same time. Maybe this doesnt sound like a good idea, but I have noticed if I continue on one piece only I get bored and at the end I tend to hurry too much because of this. Now if I am bored I can continue on another one. I hope to finish all of them by the end of next week.
The first one I started in the beginning of the easter holiday. It is done in three colors only, with the intention to have kinda sepia-effect. It looks already kinda finished, but I have a few more details to add.













The second one is a portrait of a bird. I started this one on monday. I feel I have a little overestimated myself to accept such a subject, since I dont have any experience at all in birds. Well, here is my humble try. I still have to add a more feathery look to the main body (I am still figuring out how I can make this realisticly looking)














The third one, again a baby, but this time a boy. This one I started on thuesday. Its going pretty fast and I am really happy with the result already. It needs some more layers and more detail in the shirt. The colors on the picture I took of the portrait are a little off, but when its finished I will post a better one.













So, next week hopefully I will get heaps of discipline and finish all of them. In between I have some jobinterviews also, since being unemployed has too many negative financial consequences and I also miss the social interaction.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jestem z polski.to twoje obrazy?? jak twoje to pięknie malujesz:))

Kim said...

anonymous, bardzo dziekuje za chwale. Jak znasz co ja rozumiem polski jezyk? Mam mysl jak, albo nie na pewno.

huseyin said...

deze tekenen is heel mooie. ik hoop je gaat zo blijven tekenen. Je bent een mooie kunst en ook heel erg goed mama